The b2b matchmaking and exhibition are FREE OF CHARGE.
If you would like to join the conference, please check the website to buy your entrance ticket there: http://gfiaeurope.com/Tickets
By registering to the GFIA Europe matchmaking event you agree to accept the Event related Terms and Conditions:
Participation at the GFIA Europe matchmaking event is free of charge, but in order to preserve the quality of the meetings and prevent last-minute cancellations and no-shows, the event organizers will charge 55 euros to all participants who cancel without informing the organizers at least 3 days before the event (deadline on 19th June 23h59).
- Let organizers promote your cooperation profiles through the EEN network market place.
- Inform organizers and other involved participants if you cannot attend a meeting.
- Let the organizers give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- Reply in due time at the online feedback form sent by the organizers.
- When appropriate, sign a confirmation/impact letter requested by any Europe Enterprise Network Partner to acknowledge that you have reached an agreement with another participant at this matchmaking Event.
Please Note: The Enterprise Europe Network is dedicated to help small business to make the most of the international market place. Only organisations offering or seeking marketed products, technologies and research results are entitled to participate in the matchmaking event